Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I would/would not do for a falafel? - A list

If you don't know what falafel is (which, if that's the case, you should reconsider where life has been taking you) you're a moron, and if you do you will understand that it is deep fried sex (which, from what I hear, is really, really fun, CANT WAIT)
What I would do for a falafel

This About Sums It Up
1. Listen to Sarah Palin talk about foreign policy for 24 hours
2. Give head to a random Arab man, especially if he had a machine gun
3. Go streaking on shabbos
4. TP the Dome of the Rock
5. Have sex with Lisa
6. Do a workout with Richard Simmons
7. Nair my scalp
8. Vote against gay marriage (equality can wait, hunger can't)
9. Get Eiffel Towered all day with no lube
10. Move to Libya

Things I would not do (this list is short)
1. Listen to two straight Radiohead songs
2. Go to a Mormon service
3. Deny Jesus three times (Peter was obviously doing it for falafel)
4. Travel to Gary, Indiana
5. Read an Ayn Rand book
6. Buy the damn falafel
Google claims this has something to do with falafel, I don't get it, but i guess they are mormon so that's funny

No comments:

Post a Comment