Saturday, June 11, 2011

Part 2 was very short because i got high (afroman)

What I am going to do right now is writing every single thing that I have seen Lisa Petersen do in Europe the past 48 hours in seven minutes.  Also my own adventures will be featured in a co-starring role, much like Mini Me to her Dr. Evil (which she will be hereafter be referred by), because I'm the man.  MY time on the run from the law began with a disastrous plane stay in Canada, which certainly deserves all, and if not more, discrimination and persecution, never have I been to such a land of inadequacy and fat chicks.  These Canucks appear to not understand the benefits of the rigid time system developed in the United States, land of the free indeed, and therefore decided it best and necessary to ground a perfectly swell flying machine due to a weak, almost erectile dysfunction like, gust of wind. This story is not progressing as I wished it to, I will be back to blog more at a later date. This is what we, in the biz, like to describe as a sneak peek, like the previews in the movie theater for Green Lantern, which I promise will pale in comparison to the literary achievements of my following blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment